4-6 tomatoes (Diced)
Onion of choiceâ€¦we used spanish (Chopped)
4 Terramor Eggs
Terramor scapes (Chopped)
Terramor kale (Chopped)
Terramor spinach (Whole)
â€¦.and any other terramor lettuce greens you’re looking to cook up.
Add spices as you wish (we used the classic s&p)
- Sauté your onion and garlic in a wok or large saucepan (2-5 mins on medium heat)
- Add in your diced tomatoes and chopped scapes, cover with a lid to let simmer (10-15 minutes, reduce heat slightly)
- Then stir the tomatoes, garlic and scapes periodically until it gets nice and JUICY!!! (season at this point)
- When the tomatoes start to turn a “mushy” texture, if you will, add in you’re greens (2-5 minutes)
- This is where the eggs come in. Take a spatula and put it to the bottom of the wok and pull the liquid and veggies to the side creating a hole to crack the egg into. You do this for all 4 eggs. Try to evenly distribute them around the pan (5- 10 minutes depending on how you like you’re eggs poached)And voila! You have a delicious brunchy meal.
Hangover option: SMOTHER IN CHEESE